Friday Gems

One thing I really look forward to every friday is that a lot of my favourite blogs always post a couple links to things they have come across during the week that they wanted to share. Well I've decided to follow in their footsteps and I will try to continue to do so on a weekly basis. Enjoy!


1) I really need to make these homemade chocolate cups made with balloons!
2) Everyone needs one of each of these holiday/doomsday survival kits by trigger design
3) I am doing this tonight!
4) I think I'm going to have to try these next time I'm up at the cottage
5) Such an amazing love story in 22 photos
6) This isn't news, but I need to share this absolutely amazing packaging design
7) Such a fun and easy craft!
8) Finally, a practical use for Doilies!
9) Oh my god, I need every single one of these bookshelves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Warming up

Crossroads