Here's my Card

An ongoing project of mine is the business card. Firstly, should I have one? For a while there my teachers said no. “You are a student. Don’t make a card until you are an actual Graphic Designer.”
Well that title is getting closer and closer and all the little card ideas that spun around my brain before have all gone into hiding.
Typical.
You always have great ideas for a project you don’t need to work on or a project you have already handed in.
So I do what I always do when I need inspiration. I search the web. (coincidentally, depending what I find, this can also leave me with feelings of insignificance)
So I found an amazing site that deals with all kinds of design, and even had a section for business cards that stand out.
Here are a few of them











You can find the actual site here -------> http://www.fubiz.net/galleries/set/business-cards/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Cottage Trip 2015