The Jersey Giant

Last night after work instead of running madly for the train I ended up killing time in Toronto. My friend Michelle was in a run, and asked to meet me after it for dinner and I’m always up for some quality Sprucie time. Aparna met me after work and we went to the Silver Snail to kill some time (and possibly buy season eight buffy comics…) before going to the predetermined pub for dinner.

Michelle picked it out, the Jersey Giant. I didn’t really think about the name until I googled an image search about five minutes ago and discovered it’s a giant chicken.

Awesome!

Anyways the pub was really great, as expected of a pub on front st, within a stone’s throw of the St. Lawrence Market. The food was tasty and it wasn’t to pricy. Michelle said the beer was pretty good, and considering my drinking habits, I’ll just have to take her word on that one. Definitely will be going there again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Cottage Trip 2015

Beginnings