Looking Back...

Its been almost 8 years since I graduated High School. It seems hard to imagine, but the time has flown by and I find myself sitting at my desk counting my fingers to double check that, yeah, holy cow it really has been that long. And 8 years can be a really long time, with lots of opportunity for change. I think I've changed. Not in any major way, but I have a lot more confidence. I'm mature (sometimes, when the situation absolutely requires it)

I've seen people who I thought I would be friends with forever fade into people I only sometimes check up on facebook. Thankfully, by luck or determination (or not being able to run fast enough...) most of my best friends from High School are still my best friends. And like myself, they have changed as well. But as a group, I have to say that although we have our mature periods, I think we are still exactly as we were 8 years ago.

This is mostly because the things we come up with in our spare time, our random conversations, are about the same as they were back in grade 12, when after three bomb threats in two weeks, we came up with the 12 days of Dunbarton, seen below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

DONE DONE DONE

Whats Art?