30 by 30 Lists, Bucket lists, basically do at least something before you die lists, are in a sense a little morbid. It implies that the finish line is approaching, and if you want to make something out of your life, if you want to do them at all, you'd better do them fast. Maybe some people work better with a deadline though... if my scholastic history can show you anything, it's that I certainly do. And more often than not I'll leave it to the last minute and race through the project and have it ready at the last possible second. Maybe that's why I make list's like these. I know if I don't set a deadline, (and isn't that an apt word), I'll spend my life telling myself that I'd love to do these things, I should do these things, I will do these things.... someday. Not today, I don't have time today. I know myself enough by now to recognize that I am a very susceptible to procrastination, and I know that if I do not make a plan to do something ...
So at the end of 2012, I posted a list of 30 things to do before I turned 30. As I have just turned 31, I think its time to do a Tally. Lets see how I did! 1) Try the finer things in life - Check! 2) Go on a Road Trip through the states - Does going to Ohio count? 3) Learn to dance -Learned to dance for my wedding! 4) Go to comicon - Sadly, no 5) Get very very drunk (Check! Thanks to my brothers!) 6) Move out - Yes!! 7) Try Snowboarding - Nope 8) Buy a car - Kind of? I have a car I'm going to pay it off... 9) Be in a Flash Mob - Pillow fight!! 10) Flip over a table in a fit of anger - Nope! 11) Work on Green Thum b - Yes! I grew a whole garden this summer and it lived to see the fall! 12) pay for someones meal behind me in a drive through - Yep! 13) See a Ballet - Nutcracker 14) Be on TV - Yup! Thank you FanExpo! 15) Start selling Jewelry online - Yes! 16) Play 3 Sports (Baseball, soccer, curling?) (1/3 done) 17) Get Married - Yesh! 18) Do a...
So today I had a client ask me to changed the sky in one of the photos of their house. I can see why, the photos were taken on an overcast day... I was told I only had 15 minutes to make the sky blue. (We charge for photoshopping time...) Considering my time restraints, I feel I did a pretty good job. Here is the copy I fixed up.... Apparently this was 'Too Perfect". I don't know what to say to that other than make my own version for giggles. This is my design.
Comments
Post a Comment