The List

So at the end of 2012, I posted a list of 30 things to do before I turned 30. As I have just turned 31, I think its time to do a Tally. Lets see how I did!

1) Try the finer things in life - Check!
2) Go on a Road Trip through the states - Does going to Ohio count? 
3) Learn to dance  -Learned to dance for my wedding!
4) Go to comicon - Sadly, no
5) Get very very drunk (Check! Thanks to my brothers!)
6) Move out - Yes!!
7) Try Snowboarding - Nope
8) Buy a car - Kind of? I have a car I'm going to pay it off...
9) Be in a Flash Mob - Pillow fight!!
10) Flip over a table in a fit of anger - Nope!
11) Work on Green Thumb - Yes! I grew a whole garden this summer and it lived to see the fall!
12) pay for someones meal behind me in a drive through - Yep!
13) See a Ballet - Nutcracker
14) Be on TV - Yup! Thank you FanExpo!
15) Start selling Jewelry online - Yes!
16) Play 3 Sports (Baseball, soccer, curling?) (1/3 done)
17) Get Married - Yesh!
18) Do a Photography project (365, disposable, etc) - one second a day as well as some month challenges!
19) Do some Volenteer work - This is in the works
20) watch 50 of the top 250 movies according to IMDB - Yup!
21) Really try yoga - Nope!
22) Skinny dip - Nope!
23) Stay up all night to watch the sun rise - But I'm so old and I need my sleep!
24) Do something 'extreme' - Check
25) Get a 'Real' Job - Yup
26) Spend New Years in New York - Sadly, no
27) Go 180 kph  - nope
28) Learn a new skill - Stained Glass!
29) Master a 5 course gourmet meal - no but I have learned to cook!
30) Write a letter to myself in 20 years - No but I'm totally doing this on the weekend!

16 (and a third) out of 30

Not awesome, but not terrible though. I think I'm ok with the ones I didn't do, and I'll just add them to my next list, 40 before 40!!! (Holy crap, my next milestone is 40!?!?!?!?!)

That list will be posted in time, but I will totally take suggestions!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Cottage Trip 2015