30 Things to do before I turn 30!

A while ago I started making up a list of things I'd like to do before I turned Thirty, I don't know exactly when I started putting this together, but it was around when I turned 27. I figured I'd make sure that most of the stuff was pretty reasonable, like moving out and things like that. But I also put on some more amazing things, something to work for or to push my boundries. The hardest part I've had though wasn't doing the things on my list, but it was finishing the list! I looked online for ideas or insperation, but a lot of the lists I found were either things I really didn't have much interest in doing (backpacking accross europe, yep I am the only twenty somthing that has no desire to do this...) or on the other had it would be something great, but I'd already done it! (Like climb up a waterfall, Dunn River Falls bisnatch!)

But finally, finally, I finished the list... and I feel comfortable sharing that list on here so that I may document the items as they get crossed off, or in some cases, tell the story of how I've already done them by now!

Behold! The LIST!

1) Try the finer things in life (Check)
2) Go on a Road Trip through the states
3) Learn to dance
4) Go to comicon
5) Get very very drunk (Check! Thanks to my brothers!)
6) Move out (Soon.... very soon....)
7) Try Snowboarding
8) Buy a car
9) Be in a Flash Mob (Check)
10) Flip over a table in a fit of anger
11) Work on Green Thumb
12) pay for someones meal behind me in a drive through
13) See a Ballet
14) Be on TV  (Check)
15) Start selling Jewelry online
16) Play 3 Sports (Baseball, soccer, curling?) (1/3 done)
17) Get Married
18) Do a Photography project (365, disposable, etc)
19) Do some Volenteer work
20) watch 50 of the top 250 movies according to IMDB
21) Really try yoga
22) Skinny dip
23) Stay up all night to watch the sun rise
24) Do something 'extreme' (Check)
25) Get a 'Real' Job (Check)
26) Spend New Years in New York
27) Go 180 kph
28) Learn a new skill
29) Master a 5 course gourmet meal
30) Write a letter to myself in 20 years

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Too Perfect

Crossroads