Bon Echo

I was going through my photo archives and found this. I can't believe I haven't posted it by now! We were camping at Bon Echo, and our canoe was too close to the cliff side. As I was taking pictures of some starlings, above us some rock climbers were beginning their decent. They must have knocked something loose because all of a sudden, an enormous wedge of stone fell from the top of the cliff! It would have hit us, smashing our canoe to bits and killing Dad and I instantly, Thankfully Dad caught it in time and saved the day! I managed to snap this picture just before he threw the rock at the pterodactyl that was about to prey upon the baby starlings. And then we all had pie.



My Hero

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Too Perfect

Crossroads