Warming up

I was planning that next year I would do the 365 photo project, (For reference to what this is, please see here) Its a huge project, and its probably a little crazy since I have so much going on next year, but if I'm going to be taking a picture every day for a year, why not the year I'm getting married!?

But in preparation for this enormous endeavour, I've decided to do some warm up exercises in the  form of a guided one month photo challenge. For the full description of this event, look here. But in short, for every day there is a prompt or theme for a photo that I will take and upload, as seen below...




Unfortunetly, I got home way later than I thought I would tonight, and it is now actually tomorrow, and no longer December 1st. So I'm off to a late start but this is why its practice! So here we go! Day 1: Self portrait. (not actually taken today but again, this is practice!!!)

Comments

  1. The 365 photo project sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your daily photos, ESPECIALLY since it's the year leading up to your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the frying pan....

Crossroads